Since 2016, I’ve worked as a communications coordinator, blog editor, and social media manager for a university in Providence, Rhode Island. In addition to my communications roles, I manage weekly posts for this career blog.
Previously, I worked as a digital producer and social media gal at this news station.
- Social Media Management, Hubspot Academy (2018)
- Inbound Marketing, Hubspot Academy (2016)
- Business Studies, Providence College (2015)
- Five Reasons to Hire a Millennial
- Game On: JWU, Bruins Partner of New Educational Opportunities
- Sustainable Economic Development: A Breakthrough Tourism Career
- Becoming a Leader: Five Skills For Success
- Twitter Wipes Millions of Fake Followers to Boost ‘Accuracy and Transparency’
- The Hidden Magic of Ticket Sales
- Mega-Truths for Mega-Meltdowns
- Uncharted Territory: Working in Antarctica and Earning a Degree Online
- How Today’s Job Seekers Will Become Tomorrow’s Sustainability Leaders